วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Practicing Footwork - The Key of success in badminton games

Foot work drills - the key is free and Bestway to improve your games.





Practicing Footwork is great way to improve your games. I can say , that good footwork is doubly important in singles and it’s free improvement you just sped time only for practicing footwork

Many Players not care about this practicing because of not enough times for it . Before I wrote this article, I not care about footwork ,usually I will spend more time for some drills such as clears shot ,drop shot, smash shot . I never think about Footwork drills because I never seen my friend who play with me practice it in gym . Until He ask me in someday

“why you so tired mate? ” ,
“I don’t know” I answered
“ I think you never get some practice such as footwork for your physical power”
“But you also never practice it?”
“No I often practice it more and more at neighborhood near house in every morning Footwork drills can save your energy when you play long-games mate”


After my friend tells about useful of footwork . I start to practice it suddenly.
When you have good footwork, you spend less energy for moving around the court, you don't so tired, More Energy are reserved will help you beat your opponent in late game. If you get this practicing you have many chance of shots to hit, you have chance to do your stroke , your drop shot, your clear shot , and your great smash shot.
You should remember that There's no way to have the perfect stroke technique around the world if you can’t move such a way that gives you the optimal position.


How to practice your Footwork ?


I found some answer in badmintoncentral webboard that is useful information

“Firstly, when I get to my club, sometimes my coach tells us to do a FOOTWORK warmup. This is when we each person occupies a court and practices their footwork for a certain amount of times. For instance, my coach will tell us (the badminton group) to do 50-100 corners, therefore on the court, we practice our footwork moving to each of the six corners randomly (two fronts, the two sides, and teh two backs) until we've done a total of 50-100 corners. (this is basically an INDEPENDANT drill)

Secondly, another footwork drill that i participate in is when my coach or a friend will stand at the front of the net and will direct me to each of the six corners on the court randomly. He/she will point at various speeds to work my endurance and how fast my footwork is around the court. Like I said, if you don't have a coach, there's always a friend that can help you with the second drill”


Finally, I can say again that Footwork Practice is so important drills , Good footwork is the key of success in badminton games and making a good players.


If you are players who want to be advanced , Go to do it now . footwork drills are great useful and can be done BY YOURSELF!!




Reference

http://www.badmintoncentral.com

1 ความคิดเห็น:

demotutorial กล่าวว่า...

To be honest, I think the best way to improve your badminton game is to get your focus, memory and concentration up. Fortunately, there are supplements that help you with this like FOCUSfactor

แสดงความคิดเห็น